Screenshot to Clipboard is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which adds a very convenient feature to the game. The fact is that all screenshots that were taken in the game appear in a special folder in the game directory. This is not always convenient, since this folder usually takes a long time to search. Nevertheless, the author of this mod decided to add a feature that allows you to save any screenshot to the clipboard.
How to use the mod?
- Just take a screenshot. It will be saved both in the game directory and in the clipboard.
- After that, you can insert this screenshot anywhere, in any messenger where you can send a photo.
- Only the last screenshot is saved to the clipboard, remember this!
How To Install Screenshot To Clipboard Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.