Seals is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.14.4, which allows you to get a more convenient display of all types of achievements, as well as several more new features that are somehow related to the mechanics of achievements in the Minecraft game world. What else does this mod add to the gameplay? Also, now, for each player, the branch of the achievement that he completed as much as possible will be displayed, for example – Alchemist, Warrior, Miner or other prefixes for the nickname.
Also, the mod allows you to:
- Get some new textures to display achievements.
- Several completely new and quite interesting achievements to complete .
- Prefix . This prefix is displayed in the form of a pink inscription, which is located below the player’s nickname.
How To Install Seals Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Seals Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Seals Mod is installed.