Shoulder Surfing is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows you to look at the game from a slightly different angle. Precisely in the literal sense, because you will receive a completely new gaming camera. If previously you had to play with a rather uncomfortable third-person view, now everything has been fixed and you will get an extremely comfortable and attractive third-person view. By the way, the mod has some of its settings, which will allow you to further customize the look.
- Switching using the F5 key.
- Configuring the camera for a large number of in-game parameters.
How To Install Shoulder Surfing Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.