ShulkerBoxTooltip is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will allow you to learn about the contents of Shulker Box without installing and opening it. You can quite easily find out about what is in the box without making unnecessary movements.
How to find out?
- Just put the Shulker Box in your inventory, in any slot.
- Then move the cursor over the box and press the Shift key, and you can see all the contents of the shulker box.
- The Shift key can be changed in the settings to any other convenient key, if necessary.
Other features of the mod:
- If there are other functional blocks capable of storing objects inside themselves, then their contents can also be viewed.
- The keyboard shortcut for opening any blocks will be available as a tooltip when you hover over them.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
ShulkerBoxTooltip Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 Download Links:
- [1.16.2 Release Candidate 2] ShulkerBoxTooltip-2.1.1-beta.1+1.16.2-rc2