Sildur’s Shaders Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 adds shadows, dynamic lighting, and waving grass, leaves and water to the game. Unlike other shaderpacks, Sildur’s Shaders is designed to work on all graphics cards and computers, including Macs, while still delivering a great graphical experience.
The sun shines bright and warm across the landscape, creating a visual masterpiece. Smooth clouds combined with those lightning effects, is the perfect way to get your mouth open widely.
Not only that the sunrise looks awesome, it also drops incredible shadows on the terrain and water and renders the distance with a foggy overlay.
- Pretty much everything you need, this is the main shaderpack and has the most effects etc.
- Default Sun path (Can be changed ingame to sun path of vibrant shaders, if using optifine for 1.8.x)
- Crossprocessing (Can be disabled ingame if using optifine for 1.8.x, if disabled colors will look the same as default MC)
- Shadows (Can be tweaked ingame if using optifine for 1.8.x)
- Water reflections from Vibrant shaders mixed with default MC texture. (See screenshots)
- Work somewhat with stained glass/transparency (water reflections currently wont show up if looking through it)
- Crossprocessing (Different colors, see screenshots.)
- Depth of Field