Simple Planes is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that can break human stereotypes. But what is the immediate essence of this mod? He will add flying machines to the game. It is very difficult to name them planes, however, there are certain similarities. Now the game will have a mechanism for simple aircraft creation. This will require a special wooden frame with a propeller, as well as a stove inside.
How does the plane work?
- It’s simple! The player needs several pieces of coal to start the plane.
- During the flight, coal will be spent slowly, so it is worth stocking up on it to carry out long flights.
- Control is carried out with the mouse. The player needs to indicate whether to raise the plane up or down, and direct it with arrows.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.