Simple Storage Network is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that allows you to create storage networks with different lengths and capacities. For example, you can transport minerals from the mine directly to the furnace, and then to the terminal you need, which is located at home, or somewhere else. Everything is at your discretion.
The mod has a system for pumping storage data, as well as their transportation nodes. So you will be able to move all objects quite quickly with the help of wires made with the use of diamonds, and also a little slower when it comes to iron craft.
- New types of storage with the ability to move items.
- Pumping storage systems and their wires.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.