SimpleCore API is a library for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.10.2, which will allow you to optimize mods released by such a developer as AleXndrTheGr8st’s. If someone does not know what mods were released by this developer, then it is worth noting such works as Netherrocks , Machines, SimpleOres , Aesthetics, as well as 5 other mods.
What else is interesting?
Some mods are global, so they can conflict with smaller ones in one way or another, so you need to install the library for all mods to work correctly with each other. We wish you all a pleasant game!
How To Install SimpleCore API
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just SimpleCore API downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the SimpleCore API is installed.
SimpleCore API Download Links