Simplex Terrain Generation Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.14.4, which allows the player to customize the game landscape as accurately as possible. This is a great opportunity to create a very beautiful map for further survival. The player will be able to get a realistic world, the generation of which will be as similar as possible to the real world.
How to setup?
- Opening the mod folder, you can find a file called ” simplexterrain.json “.
- Inside the file, you can change some of the parameters , each of which will be signed for the player in a convenient way. This will allow you to change the generation exactly as required.
How To Install Simplex Terrain Generation Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Simplex Terrain Generation Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Simplex Terrain Generation Mod is installed.
Simplex Terrain Generation Mod Download Links