Simply Beans is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 that allows the player to grow an unlimited amount of valuable ores. But how exactly does this function work? It’s pretty simple. The player needs to create one of the specialized variants of cocoa beans and place it on the tree.
By the way, each cocoa bean has its own tree on which it can grow. Over time, the seed will grow and, when harvested, will give a certain amount of valuable residues. They can be used to craft ores, as well as to create new types of food that will restore health and hunger, as well as provide effects.
- You can create soup from the remains of ores . Soup made from different leftovers can have different effects that will empower the player.
- 9 leftovers = 1 ingot or crystal of valuable material.
How To Install Simply Beans Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Simply Beans Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Simply Beans Mod is installed.