Sips is a mod for Minecraft 1.12.2, which will add several new items to your gameplay. What kind of subjects are we talking about? The fact is that now you can easily store some types of liquids in special containers. It is also important to note that these add-ons can be used to work with other mods and store other types of liquids. For example, this mod has support for the Thermal Foundation mod and other industrial mods.
- This mod adds several new types of fluids to the game.
- You can drink liquids from new containers, and you can assign certain useful properties to these liquids using the mod configuration files in the Minecraft directory.
- In total, 4 types of containers were added.
There is also a special glass that can allow you not to pass heat, which will retain the liquid at its original temperature. By the way, you can drink from the tanks. But be careful, because if you drink lava, you will die immediately! To craft these items, you will need many useful resources, for example, iron, diamonds, lapis lazuli, and others. You can also use potions in order to pour them into these glasses.
Compatible with mods:
- Thermal Foundation
- Thermal Expansion
Sips Mod 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.