Sleeping Bags is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2, which will add a new way of sleeping to the game. It is about such an item as a sleeping bag. It allows you to exercise one possibility – to sleep, but without setting a sleep point. This is a great opportunity to be reborn at home at death. This is convenient when the player has set out on a long exploration of any area or a new world.
- The author of the mod has added a special animation for the moments when the player goes to sleep.
- The crafting of a sleeping bag is carried out using 2 carpets, as well as 1 block of wool.
- There are several color shades for sleeping bags. You can choose according to your taste.
- The new sleeping item can be placed in an absolutely convenient place. The main thing is to protect yourself from the attack of mobs.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.