Slotlink Mod – Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2 is the Fabric version for the Simple Storage Network Mod, it adds a way to combine multiple storages into one network (literally means slot linking) for easy access.
How to do:
How to make a delicious slot link network.
You will need at least that many items to build a small network
- 6 stone slabs
- 4 quartz blocks
- 4 workbenches
- 2 iron ingots
- 1 chest
- 1 diamond
- 1 gold ingot
- Create some basic cables and patch cables.
- Create a network master and storage request block
Place them the way you like! Be aware that cables and request blocks must be connected to the main block in order to work.
You can now access the network by right clicking on the request block.
Wait, it’s empty! You need to connect several storages to the network. You will need more connecting cables for this. (You only need one cable for the double chest)
Import and export:
- Slotlink has added two more types of cables: import and export!
- As the name suggests, it was used to transfer items from or to a network.
- Imported cable recipe.
- You can convert it back and forth between import and export.
- Right-clicking on a cable will display its options screen.
(the connecting cable does not have some of the options because they make no sense)
- The settings will be saved when you close it.
- If you’ve forgotten what the button means, just hover your cursor over the (?) Icon!
How To Install Slotlink Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Slotlink Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Slotlink Mod is installed.
Slotlink Mod Download Links