Smooth Bedrock is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.14.2, which in one way or another allows all players who like to develop deposits or just often find themselves in caves to feel the new bedrock spawn system. The fact is that now the bedrock spawns in just one layer that cannot be broken. If earlier you could have some difficulties with the fact that you had to somehow dig out blocks of useful ore , for example, diamonds from a bedrock, now you do not need to do this.
- There is a chance of some useful ore spawning , instead of a bedrock block, for example, a red dust block , the spawn chance is 0.0002%, diamond ore or iron ore can also spawn, a stone can spawn, so be careful when developing, because you can easily fly away now down. However, the chance of spawning is pretty low!
- The texture of the bedrock has been slightly changed , as well as its effect of highlighting small particles. This will be quite noticeable if you paid attention to this block earlier.
- The thigh is also a block that cannot be broken in Survival game mode.
Enjoy the game everyone!
How To Install Smooth Bedrock Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Storage Drawers Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Smooth Bedrock Mod is installed.