Smooth Font – mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2, which will allow the player to get more beautiful and smooth fonts when playing. The fact is that the original fonts are not always beautiful, and in some moments they can be completely unreadable. The authors of the mod decided to change this gaming moment using their own fonts. The game contains a lot of settings for fonts, which you can independently change in order to find your own optimal font option in the gameplay. By the way, now a special window will appear in the game, in which it will be possible to carry out absolutely all the changes.
What settings are there?
- Decrease and increase all fonts in the game.
- The bevel of the viewing angles of the font.
- Setting a different font for game labels.
- The presence or absence of anti-aliasing for the font.
Smooth Font Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Smooth Font Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 Free Download
- Smooth Font Mod 1.12.2(V2.1.2)
- Smooth Font Mod 1.12.2(V1.16-b3)
- Smooth Font Mod 1.12.2(V2.0-alpha-11)