Smooth Scrolling Everywhere is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2 that will add one very useful function to your gameplay. What exactly is this function associated with? The fact is that in the game itself you could somehow encounter inconvenience when scrolling through various game menus. Maybe you would like to tweak or change something, but normal scrolling does not work the way you would like it. Now this problem is solved with this mod!
How exactly is scrolling implemented?
- You can now customize the speed and smoothness of scrolling for game menus in the new settings menu. There are two settings available to help you find your ideal scrolling speed.
- Scrolling works for every game menu, including inventories and other menus.
How To Install Smooth Scrolling Everywhere Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.