Snow Accumulation is a mod for Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 which allows all players to get more optimized snow. This mod can be attributed to mods that increase the realism of the game, so you can watch great snowy landscapes. The fact is that now snow can accumulate up to 8 layers during snowfall.
Also, the mod in a special way created a random generation of snow in cold biomes. This generation is distinguished by the fact that it creates an uneven distribution of snow on the mountains and hills, but is more even on flat biomes, which is very realistic. It is also worth noting that snow can absorb fences and other half blocks.
- New features and mechanics for snow.
- Snow absorbs half blocks, steps and fences, as well as some other blocks.
Snow Accumulation Mod 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Snow Accumulation Mod 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 Free Download
Download more mods at Viavili.com