Spice of Life Carrot Edition is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which is quite interesting for those who like to create all kinds of farms for growing a wide variety of crops or animals. In turn, the mod allows you to track how many foods you ate and which ones, for example, how many carrots the player ate or how much beef.
Why is this necessary?
The fact is that the author decided to interest the player by the fact that now when you reach a certain number of foods eaten, you will receive several units of additional health to your player. Interesting? Quite interesting, considering that you yourself can customize the amount of health that will be added to you upon reaching a certain goal. You can improve your own health by up to 20 units.
- / clearfoodlist is a command that resets your progress.
- / sizefoodlist is a command that will allow you to track all the progress of the food eaten.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.