Stairway To Aether Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 For Minecraft is a fairly convenient mod with the function of giving players things that should have always been in the Minecraft game world in the first place.
what you obtain from the mod is a massive number of over 300 new building blocks including Stairs, Slabs, Walls, and fully the different Cobble and Brick variants for the existing stone types in-game.
List of Stone Types:
- End Stone.
- And more.
These Stone types above will receive the following Variants:
- Cobble (normal + mossy).
- Stone (natural + polished).
- Brick (normal + mossy + cracked + chiseled).
To guarantee all stone types are treated similarly, the normal grey Stone receives a polished stone variant. In order to suit the polished variant, some changes were created to Recipes. Therefore, you are allowed to craft Stone from Cobblestone, or smelt Stone into polished Stone as well.
In short, Stairway To Aether Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 For Minecraft promises to bring you dozens of essential building blocks. Note that you need to install Biomes’o’Plenty before Stairway to prevent any errors or crashes.
How To Install Stairway To Aether Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.