Stats Keeper is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2, which is suitable for players who do not like to lose their experience when they die. It is also worth paying attention to the fact that some other game data is saved when a player dies, namely:
- The number of units of hunger
- Player gains reduced health on death
- The original experience
is preserved. There is also another interesting feature of the mod. The point is that you can expand your maximum health with the help of a new game team, it can be found using the / help command. In addition, there is an opportunity to restore health through food. Now it will be possible to use commands that will restore health through food.
How does it work?
- Resurrection with experience
- Bread Health
- Thirst recovery (minimum thirst 4 drops)
- An example in which 20 hearts are available and at death 4 hearts are reduced to a minimum of 3 hearts.
Stats Keeper Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.