Statues is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that will allow you to create and customize your statues. The mod will give you the ability to make statues, apply any weapon and armor to them. The statue will look like any other character.
What kinds of statues are there?
- There are 4 levels of statues, the first is different in that it is decorative.
- The second ” Musical ” here the statues will make sounds.
- The third is ” Musical and functional “, that is, statues are almost as alive, for example, a statue of a cow can give you milk.
- The fourth is ” Functional “, which gives you only what you need from the statues of animals, such as wool, milk, stew, etc.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Statues Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 Download Links: