Stone Age Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.14.4 that brings Minecraft back to the primitive era, where stick and stone are the main elements of the way of life. Thanks to the many updates released by Mojang, Minecraft is becoming more and more advanced, making players forget about the gameplay of the first day when the overall gameplay is less complicated and more primitive.
Since most players are in favor of simpler gameplay, a mod was created for the painful goal of taking you back in time. Stone Age offers Minecrafters a huge change for their early game. As before, players will have to collect forests, dig and slaughter animals, and collect seeds in order to survive. They can now create a fishing net, craft wool, and hunt a dozen primitive animals to survive for days.
The gameplay of the primitive era has been implemented.
How To Install Stone Age Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Stone Age Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Stone Age Mod is installed.