Stone Chest – a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which is suitable for those players who lack game variety in the selection of blocks. The fact is that this mod will allow you to create several new blocks, namely chests. With the help of stone, you can craft new types of chests.
In total, 6 new types of chests have appeared in the game, which requires absolutely different types of stone for crafting. It is important to note that stone is just an intermediate stage of crafting since a new object has also appeared, namely, a stone plate.
How to create a new kind of chest?
- Choose a material, namely one of the types of stones.
- Create a stone panel using two stones in a workbench.
- Use the four panels to create a new chest view.
Stone Chest Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Stone Chest Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Free Download