Storage Tech Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.11.2 that will allow you to create storage. What is this storage for? It is perfect if you are tired of using standard chests in which you can store certain blocks or items. The only difference is one. The vault can store many more blocks or items than chests. This mod allows all players to create such repositories, which can, in turn, edit the amount of data that are placed in one repository. In simple terms, this mod can edit the number of items that can fit in one storage.
- With the help of a special block, you can significantly expand the storage. Moreover, you can put quite a lot of expansion blocks in the storage – a whole stack .
- A convenient control menu is available for the player , in which you can track the percentage of filling, the final capacity and other characteristics of this block.
How To Install Storage Tech Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Storage Tech Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Storage Tech Mod is installed.
Storage Tech Mod Download Links