Straw Golem is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows all players to use the help of a completely new golem. The so-called “farm” golem will be able to help you with harvesting from the entire territory that is located around it. The golem has several useful features and also has an obvious flaw that you can fix yourself.
- To create this golem you only need two blocks. The first is a haystack to be placed on the ground, and the second is a pumpkin. After you place these two blocks (pumpkin on the haystack), a small explosion will occur, which will create the golem.
- After which he will begin to collect all the cultures that are around.
- Also, the golem will be able to plant your crops again. For example, collecting potatoes, the golem will be able to re-plant them.
- However, to do this, you will need to indicate in the settings that this function is active, as well as specify the range of the reverse fit.
- The obvious disadvantage is that the golem cannot manually harvest the entire crop obtained, you will need to return to the farm yourself and then collect. However, you can think of some kind of mechanized harvesting that would make a great renewable farm!
Enjoy the game everyone!
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.