Straw Golem – a mod for Minecraft 1.12.2, which allows all players to use the help of a completely new golem. The so-called “Farm” golem will be able to help you with the harvest from the entire territory that is located around it. The golem has several useful features and also has an obvious flaw that you can fix yourself.
Features of the mod:
- To create this golem you need only two blocks. The first is a haystack to be placed on the ground, and the second is a pumpkin. After you put these two blocks (pumpkin on a haystack) there will be a small explosion, which will create a golem.
- After which he will begin to collect all the cultures that are only around.
- Also, the golem will be able to plant your crops again. For example, collecting potatoes, a golem will be able to plant it again.
- However, for this, you will need to indicate in the settings that this function is active, as well as specify the range of the back landing.
- The obvious drawback is that the golem cannot manually collect the entire crop, you will need to return to the farm yourself, and then carry out the collection. However, you can come up with some kind of mechanized collection that will make an excellent renewable farm!
Everyone enjoy the game!
Straw Golem Mod 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Straw Golem Mod 1.12.2 Free Download