Streams is a mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2, which will allow you to slightly refine the physical capabilities of Minecraft. The fact is that in the original game, you will not have the opportunity to get realistic physics of water. For example, in rivers, you will not be able to detect the various currents that exist in real life. Now, you can get realistic trends. Moreover, it will also be possible to observe a decrease and increase in river levels, which looks very realistic. Also, this mod is perfect in order to go boating with the breeze!
Features of the mod:
- Also, the mod slightly changes the generation of canyons, where small rivers will now appear.
- A large number of rivers will receive branching, as well as the discharge into the seas and oceans and other moments associated with generation.
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
Streams Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.