Structurize is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will allow you to build some structures using commands and special tools that were not previously in the game. With the help of this mod, you can easily scan any building that is already built, and then edit it a little, if it is, of course, necessary, and then you can install it in a new place. Very comfortably! Please note that there is a special and very convenient graphic editor at your disposal.
- Moreover, you can copy objects that are completely different in shape. You can even create your own city using this mod because you have a large number of convenient tools for building large objects.
- By the way, you can flip clockwise, counterclockwise, as well as shrink and enlarge the desired objects. In addition, there are undo buttons. In general, this mod for Minecraft opens up large spaces for you that you can use as you like, all players of a successful game!
How To Install Structurize Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.