Up to thirteen new creatures, some terrestrial and other marines.
Sully’s 1.15.2 is a mod that focuses on adding, for the moment, up to thirteen new creatures to our Minecraft worlds. These new beings will appear in specific biomes in the world, although some of them may be generated in various biomes. The vast majority of these creatures will be hostile towards our character, although we will also find neutral and peaceful creatures.
For example, the bright jellyfish we can find in the depths of frozen oceans, we can find hermits in the seabed, we can find nautilus in temperate oceans, we can find goblins, or goblins, in various biomes, even within new types of structures that will contain loot. In addition to these creatures, we will also find beetles, alligators, and piranhas, among others.
Sully’s Mod 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.