Surreal Biomes mod on Minecraft 1.16 / 1.15.2. Exploration is an integral part of Minecraft. When you start playing, you will see that each region you visit is different. From flowers, decorations to creatures – everything is different. This creates an extremely special variety unique to Minecraft.
The discovery element is a very important part of what Minecraft does. Knowing this, Mojang is constantly adding and changing the world of Minecraft, making it newer and newer. Surreal Biomes is a mod focused on this Minecraft element. The main goal of Surreal Biomes is to increase the diversity of the Minecraft world by adding several new biomes.
Surreal Biomes has now added new Minecraft 2 biomes as follows:
- Crystal Biome: This is a pretty magical biome. Unlike forests and plains (plains), plants in the Crystal Forest and Crystal Plain are made of glass of different colors!
- Rainbow desert: as the name suggests, it is a desert with different colors! The sand here will be colorful, not just yellow.
I wish you have fun playing the game!
Surreal Biomes Mod 1.16 / 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.