Sync is a mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.10.2, which adds one interesting thing to your gameplay. What is the immediate essence of the new mechanics? The fact is that now you can easily clone mobs. But this is not the most interesting, because now you can clone yourself. You may ask, but why such an opportunity? The fact is that now it will be possible to switch between bodies, which is suitable for the portal, as well as for farms, battles and just for a more interesting game.
How to clone yourself and mobs?
- Create a set of specific blocks and connect them, and also power them up in a special way.
- You need to craft a certain number of memory capacities for your data.
- Use function blocks to start cloning.
Sync Mod 1.12.2 / 1.10.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.