Tabula is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2 that will help all developers. With the help of the modification, it will be possible to create various custom animations, textures, and mobs. Inside the new graphical interface, there will be more than 20+ functions for creating various mechanics.
- To open a new graphical interface, press the ” T ” key.
- 2/ mods – a new directory will be created inside this folder, where all created textures, models, and other add-ons will be saved.
- The modification was created based on the well-known three-dimensional program ” Blender “. Has a somewhat simplified functionality, as well as special functions for Minecraft.
- Exports all files already in the necessary extensions for quick installation on other assemblies.
How To Install Tabula Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.