TacoCraft is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2 that will add several new food sources for the player. It will now be possible to make various types of steaks, fish, chicken and more. Of course, for this, a new oven was added, inside it it will be possible to cook food. It can be done with brick blocks.
- Taco fish
- Taco chicken
- Crunchy tacos
- Gold tacos
- Al Pastor tacos
It will be possible to find corn seeds in the world. With their help, it will be easy to grow various types of crops. After that, various crafts appeared that will help create new food.
How to create?
Everything is simple, you need to fry the primary item, after which it can be combined with other items in the workbench and get the necessary types of food.
How To Install TacoCraft Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just TacoCraft Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the TacoCraft Mod is installed.