Tag Tooltip – mod for Minecraft 1.15.1 / 1.14.4, which complements the gameplay with a new tooltip. But why exactly is it needed for the player? The fact is that with its help you can find out the set of tags that exist with this item or block. It is also important to note that to activate the prompt itself, you must press a special key. By default, this is the Ctrl key, but you can change this key in the game control settings. It is also important to note that the function only works when you hover over a given item in the inventory.
How does this mod work?
- Hover over the item whose tags you want to learn.
- Press the key specified in the settings.
- After that, you can see all the tags that are somehow related to the items.
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
Tag Tooltip Mod 1.15.1 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.