Tameable Plus – mod on Minecraft 1.12.2, which will allow you to get the opportunity to tame mobs. Moreover, it is important to note that you can tame precisely hostile mobs and not just neutral ones from the original game. Now it will be possible to make previously hostile mobs become your allies. And in case your enemies attack you, new friends will help you.
How to use the mod?
- Create a special crystal that will tame mobs.
- Find the desired mob and tame it.
- Important! You can tame up to 4 mobs at a time.
What mobs can you tame?
- You can tame a creeper.
- You can also tame the slug, bear, crocodile.
- In total, it is possible to tame about 10 previously hostile mobs.
Tameable Plus Mod 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.