TekTopia – mod on Minecraft 1.12.2, which will help you get unique opportunities for the villagers. The fact is that all of them will now be able to get certain professions, each of which will require certain actions from the villagers. For example, farmers will have to plant seeds, collect them, and take them to the storage, lumberjacks will cut trees, grow new ones, and collect resources. In total, more than 10+ different options for professions were added, each of which will require certain actions from the villagers.
What else has been added?
- Each village can now be developed by the player.
- New options for houses and buildings, a large number of new scenery.
- Unlimited village development.
TekTopia Mod 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.