Terraqueous Mod is a global mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.10.2, which will add many different items to the game that are needed for new functions in different areas of the cube world.
There will be new tools that make mining and farming faster and easier, blocks, new types of trees, fruits, pots, flowers, gazebos and many other decorative blocks are waiting for you with the installation of this mod. It will also add several types of new clouds, stormy, dense, light, on which you can walk.
How To Install Terraqueous Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Terraqueous Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Terraqueous Mod is installed.