Terrestria is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2, which offers the player several extremely detailed and elaborated biomes. But what exactly are these changes related to? The fact is that absolutely every player will be able to get 12 new biomes, as well as 17 updated biomes. Also, this mod expands the boundaries of nature, updating it with completely new objects. So, 7 new species of trees were added, several new natural blocks, updated and new plants, and many other changes!
Examples of new biomes:
- Japanese biome with growing sakura.
- Cypress swamps.
- A dense forest.
- Red forest.
- Volcanic islands.
- Snowy wetlands.
- Rainbow biome.
- Snowy plateaus.
- Biome “Caldera .”
Terrestria Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Terrestria Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 Free Download
- Terrestria Mod 1.16.1 V-2.0.2 New Updates (28/06/2020)
- Terrestria Mod 1.16.1 V-2.0.1 New Updates (28/06/2020)