Wolfhound Texture Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a pack of textures that under a resolution of 64x, will compose our worlds of Minecraft based on textures of strong and dark colors that will give a shady and dull touch to the buildings. Although it also contains textures with somewhat more cheerful and soft tones, although these are rather a minority.
This package of textures will get to give a medieval touch to your Minecraft worlds, mainly for the design of their textures, but also for that dark and gloomy touch that they transmit. As these are textures of a resolution higher than the predefined ones, it is necessary to use Optifine.
How to install Wolfhound Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2?
- Download Optifine 1.14 (Only for versions 1.14.x of Minecraft).
- Download Optifine 1.13 (Only for versions 1.13.x of Minecraft).
- Download Optifine 1.12 (Only for versions 1.12.x of Minecraft).
- Download Wolfhound 1.14, Wolfhound 1.13 or Wolfhound 1.12
- Open the .minecraft / resource packs folder.
- Paste the downloaded .zip file into the “resource packs” folder.
- Textures where strong and dark colors are the protagonists!
Wolfhound Texture Pack Minecraft 1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 Free Download Links
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4