Thatched Villages is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 that allows the player to get several new aspects that are somehow related to the generation of villages. But what exactly can you get? The author of the modification completely redesigned the architecture. Now it looks like a traditional Asian – sloping roofs, a variety of shapes and massive buildings.
How do I find new villages?
- They will appear in about the same frequency as the old villages, it will be enough to explore the world.
- Buildings got a much larger size, as well as a beautiful interior design. Each house inside has a unique setting and its inhabitants.
What else has been added?
- The player will be able to use several updated decorative blocks, each of which is designed in a corresponding theme.
How To Install Thatched Villages Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.