The Backrooms – mod for Minecraft 1.15.2. Today I will introduce you to the Minecraft mod version 1.15.2 called The Backrooms. “You lived a normal life. Ordinary friends, ordinary family, ordinary … land. Once, returning home, you suddenly pierce once firm ground underground and fall several floors down. You find yourself in a monotonous corridor with yellow floors and walls. Is this your grandmother’s house? Exploring more, the corridors just go on and on. You think you’re alone there until the monsters appear.
Since the mod is still at an early stage of development, it is still quite simple. Back rooms are currently only at level 0, and there are no monsters yet. Moreover, currently, the mod does not have an official way to attract players to The Backrooms. You will need to type/execute in backrooms: level0 run tp ~ ~ ~. This statement will take you to another dimension. Backrooms will be located underground in this dimension.
I wish you have fun in the game!
The Backrooms Mod 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.