Find theaters and defeat the conjurer and the evil assistants.
The Conjurer 1.15.2 is a mod that is responsible for adding a new structure to the Minecraft terrain generation. This structure is a theater that we can find in the Roofed Forest biome and, conceptually speaking, it becomes a simile of the Illagers mansion. This theater has several rooms or rooms, inhabited by enemies, although the main one will be the conjurer, The Conjurer in English, the Illager mini-boss that this mod adds.
The conjurer is a powerful boss, and owner of the theater, who has a great ability with magic and has a good repertoire of magic tricks and spells, so we will have to be careful with him. In addition to the boss, within the theater, we can find that several spectators attend the performances, made up mainly of looters and vindicators. Although occasionally witches and illusionists also attend.
When we defeat the conjurer we will obtain his hat that, beyond being an aesthetic element that we can tint with the various predetermined tints of the game, will keep the Bad Omens away.
The Conjurer Mod 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.