Making a hospital, and a pharmacy will be easier with this mod installed.
The Hospital 1.15.2 is a mod that focuses on adding a large number of decorative objects that will allow us to build hospitals and pharmacies with a great degree of detail. This mod will allow us to have various objects to reproduce hospitals within the game, being able to create operating rooms, hospital rooms, doctors’ consultations, medicine storage rooms, and much more.
The mod offers us a large number of decorative elements, such as anesthetic machines, surgical lamps, surgical coolers, surgical carts, sterile countertops, sinks, surgical instrument carts, operating tables and beds, storage tubs, ultrasound machines, x-rays, desktop computers, among many other things.
In addition to being able to recreate a hospital, we will also have the usual objects from pharmacies, which will allow us to create our own pharmacies. Some examples would be pharmacy shelves, illuminated pharmacy signs, medicine drawers, refrigerated centrifuges, refrigerators, compound isolators, prescription trays, pharmacy counters, etc.
The Hospital Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.