The Parakeet is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will add a new species of birds to the game. These are parrots. They can be found exclusively in the jungle biome. Several different species of parrots will appear. They will differ in their own skin, size, and other features of their appearance. But these are not all the features of these mobs!
- Parrots can be tamed using any cooked food. Wheat seeds and bread work best.
- The bird will follow the player. During parrot and creeper, the creeper will get scared and run away. This is a great amulet against such mobs!
- More than 10 color options for the mob. Each of them is unique. The more beautiful the colors, the lower the chance of meeting such a parrot.
How To Install The Parakeet Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.