The Veggie Way mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which adds many new products to Minecraft for vegetarians. These foods are rich in nutrients with powerful effects.
How does it work?
To get started with The Veggie Way, you need to create a hand-held cultivator. A hand cultivator is a tool that you can use to break up dirt and sand. Use it to destroy dirt and sand, you have the ability to get red quinoa seeds (from the ground) and a drying agent (from the sand).
After that, you can farm the following:
- Chicken egg.
- Make vitamin powder.
- For preparing fructose powder.
- Make Wheat Seed Powder.
- Cocoa beans. Make caffeine powder.
- Potatoes. Make a powder.
- Once you have the powder, you can also make a superfood powder.
You can prepare the following foods/drinks from this powder:
- Energy Drink: Gives you 4 hunger and haste when drinking.
- Energy bar: 6 pcs. hunger and resistance.
- Shake: Gives you 5 hunger and strength when you drink.
- Superfood: Gives you 7 hunger and instant health when you eat.
To easily see the mod’s formulas, you can install JEI ( Just Enough Items ).
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.