The Weeping Angels is a Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 mod, which is dedicated to the Doctor Who series, which has one of the worst characters. Weeping angels will appear in the game, otherwise referred to as “Lone Killers”, they have evolved in order to have better protection.
- If you watch them, they will become quantum and begin to freeze in the stone. Some compare this to a curse because you cannot kill a stone. Catacombs will appear, where these terrible creatures will basically appear. At some point, you will turn your back and something will happen …
- Angels distinguish light sources and can clean torches and turn off red lamps. It can be turned on and off.
- Angels can come out of the snow. Initially, their hands will be visible from the snow.
- You can create pictures of angels, they can give birth to the Crying Angel
- When attacking such mobs, you can be teleported within the world with a probability of 50/50.
- If you look at the angel for too long, you can become infected with unwanted potions.
The Weeping Angels Mod 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
The Weeping Angels Mod 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 Free Download
- The Weeping Angels Mod 1.12.2 (V 46)
- The Weeping Angels Mod 1.12.2 (Version 1)