Thermal Expansion mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 is a large industrial mod that will bring a lot of new resources and a lot of mechanisms to the game, which in turn will be useful for processing new items. There will be new energy that can be saved with the help of new industrial items, such as magma and compressor engines.
- Thermal solars – solar and lunar panels.
- Thermal Cultivation – fertilizing cans.
- RFDrills – borax
- Bitcoin – bitcoins as fuel.
- Thermal Dynamics – pipes for transporting items.
- Virtual Machines – auto farms in one block.
How To Install Thermal Expansion Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.