Third Person Elytra is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will make the game more beautiful. But what exactly is the immediate essence of this update? The fact is that now it will be possible to fly on the wings of elytra with a third-person view. Interestingly, the third-person view will automatically turn on. You will not need to switch the mode every time. It will be enough to go to the game settings and enable the mod’s functionality. Quickly enable and disable settings using the “P” key.
Why is it better to fly from the 3rd person?
- Visibility will be much wider. The player will be able to enjoy the beautiful world around him in flight.
- More convenient control, because it is easier to direct the character up or down.
How To Install Third Person Elytra Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.