Tinkers’ Mechworks is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which will add various Redstone machines to the game. This mod is used as an add-on for the popular Tinkers’ Construct mod. The game will have copper and aluminum ores that will be generated in the world and it will be used as the manufacture of various items.
What else is interesting?
There will be a lot of expanding capabilities of the character, it will be possible to use special filters to filter blocks, which in turn will be used in the construction and other mechanical functions in Minecraft.
Other addons for Tinkers’ Construct
- Construct’s Armory – mod style armor addon
- moar tinkers – integration into many mods
- taiga – new ores and alloys
- Oreberries – berry metals
- tinkers survival – a difficult start to the game
- pewter – new materials from other popular mods
- tinkers arsenal – shooting firearms
- tinkers skyblock – tools for skyblock cards
- tinkers Jei – material characteristics in JEI
- extratic – compatibility with many mods, new tools, and weapons
- Vials – transfer more fluids to vessels
- Thermal tinkering
- Tinkers’ Complement
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.