Tiny Mob Farm is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows you to very conveniently mine some of the items that you get in the form of loot by killing various mobs. For example, when you kill a cow, you get skin or meat, and maybe skin and meat. Now you can make a farm from which these items will drop.
How do I get my farm to run?
- Craft one of three possible farms. In total, three farms are available for the player: wooden, stone, iron. The performance of the farms depends on them, as well as its durability and other small characteristics.
- To catch a mob on a farm, you need to craft a special lasso that can catch a specific mob. Any mob can be caught using the lasso.
- Place the chest on top of the farm and wait, after which the loot will begin to appear in this chest. As a rule, you can collect a fairly large number of items in a relatively short time. You can also increase the speed by improving the farm, or increase the number of mobs in one farm.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.